Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, October 7, 2019

Review: Outer Darkness #7

Oh cool we're finding out a little bit more about Captain Rigg. Jeez was he always in a horror movie? I mean if so then alot of things would make sense.




So can the God Engine take whatever form it wants? If so I understand why it being trapped would piss it off. How many Captains has it had before Rigg and how many were dirty men?





So is everyone on the bridge celebrating Halloween or something or does one of them always light candles and just leave them lying there? Seems like a fire hazard to me.




Well that's a pretty good ending to this issue. So since they saved a nun does that mean God will bring them good luck for awhile? Anyways the artwork was great and the story was dark and scary but good so I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.





Things I learned from this issue. Captain Rigg has fallen in love with my ex and had his heart broke as well. Don't worry I feel your pain.





Favorite page. The one where we learn about the house of horrors.










Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :) I just made a video which you can watch by clicking this link https://youtu.be/uH8pUsFS2tI follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment