Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Review: The Batman Who Laughs #7

Well shit now there's two of them. Wait does this mean Batman is the Captain Hydra of the DC universe? Dear god I hope not.









Oh good he's still himself. But ho- oh shit he's being shot. Jeez he can't catch a break can he. I'm glad he's not the Captain Hydra of the DC universe. I would've been pissed had they pulled that crap.








These fight scenes are brutal. Dam Batman is brutal. Calm down bro. Note to self don't fight Batman ever. Chances are he'll be pissed or hopped up on something so he'll beat the shit out of you making you wish he'd just killed you. 









Dam what an ending. Like all of it was good. This whole issue was amazing the artwork and all. Now all they need to do is make this a movie. It could be a Batman movie but at the same time a horror one. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.









Things I learned from this issue. Instead of asking the Batman Who Laughs to save Martha he beat him with her headstone instead. Can't decide if that trumps the save Martha line though.










Favorite page. I think it was the second one. I saw it and was like dam I'd get that image tattooed on me somewhere in the future.








Sites to check out:






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Keep your eyes peeled for a new video next week. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment