Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, November 9, 2018

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #14

This issue opens up with Gwenpool and Cecil in Sarahs apartment. The hand painting with the eye in it is pretty cool. Next we get a scene with glowing bath water in a bathtub which also had a portal in it that put Gwenpool and Cecil in Ghost Riders trunk. Note to self if you take a bath and the water starts glowing get out unless you want to end up somewhere else. Wait when did Kate Bishop become Hawkeye? Also is she a better and cooler Hawkeye than Clint Barton? If so where's her series so I can give it a try. Anyways next we get a few pages of Gwenpool and Hawkeye vs Ghost Rider vs Dwarves. Can we get a Gwenpool movie next. Heck even a cartoon would be dope. Gwenpool I don't think yelling out their secret identity will work every time. It's probably a one time deal. Also Jane Foster as Thor is pretty cool. It's been a pretty good series :). Wait are Ghost Rider and Cecil gonna become one in the next issue? And if so are they gonna go after Gwenpool cause the way this issue ended I feel like that's who they're gonna go after which is sad cause she didn't mean to get him killed. Artwork was good. The story was also good so I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Avoid glowing bath water in a bathtub and if you become a ghost avoid diamonds at all cost unless you want to be trapped in one.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you don't I'll send Ghost Rider after you. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment