Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Review: Dark Fang #2

This issue opens up with Valla going to where she was turned into a vampire and talking to three skulls. Um how can they even talk if they're dead? Like if she were to pour her blood on their husbands ashes would his ashes be able to talk? Dam if she could vaporize that skull how come she didn't just vaporize all three of them when she had the chance? I feel like this issue brings up alot of questions here. I'm hoping that if this series continues they'll dive further into all of this so I won't be so confused. Wait so she gave the other two more blood but set them on fire? Does this completely kill them off? I'll probably google all this later. Next we see her talk to some fisherman, undress for him, turn into a shark and destroy and oil rig or platform. Normally when those things go boom don't they leak oil into the ocean? If I'm right then she's no better than the people she's mad at. Why do people think jello pools are cool? Like no jello shots are better in my mind. I mean I've never had one but I'd like to try one just to see if they do the trick like normal shots. This issue ends with her drowning the ceo of Axco Oil in his own jello pool. Artwork was ok. As for the story it was very confusing. I'm giving this issue a 5 out of 10. Hopefully things will make sense in the next issues.

Things I learned from this issue. Don't fill your pool full of jello just have jello shots instead.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberubmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you don't I'll find all your pools fill them full of jello and throw you in them. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment