Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, November 16, 2018

Review: Dark Fang #3

This issue opens up with Valla having a nightmare or as she likes to call them a dream. Um Valla normally when bad stuff happens in a dream we call it a nightmare cause we wouldn't want to really happen. But hey if you really want to make rivers of blood and kill off every living thing when the world comes to an end then be my guest. Heck I know if I was a vampire I wouldn't want that to happen. I have to say the pages with the senator and his security was pretty funny. And yes surprisingly this issue didn't leave me with alot of questions. Note to self never work in the oil industry. Wait did she really just kill the president? Note to self never become the president either. Dude punching that phone looks like it hurt. Note to self don't piss of whoever that guy is. This issue ends with some guy attacking Valla. I'm actually intrigued now. I definitely want to read the next issue to find out what happens. Artwork was good. As for the story it was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Never piss Valla or that mystery dude off. See those notes I made that stuff will save my life in the future.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to feed you to pet tigers or lions. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment