Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Review: Outcast #11

This issue opens up where the last one left off. You know reverend no matter how many times you tell someone you're not afraid of them that won't stop them from gutting you like a fish or slitting your throat if they ever get the chance. Heck I told my ex over and over that I loved her and did so much to prove to her that I love her and that didn't stop her from cheating on me. Next we go to Kyle who... Really dude you stayed even after she said she was gonna call the cops? Who does that? I mean normally when someone says they're gonna call the cops you get out of there before they arrive unless you did something bad and are one of those people that would deal with the punishment for doing something bad. I'm just saying I wouldn't stick around though I'd try my best never to be caught in a situation like that. Oh look it's Megan. Wait why'd she try to grab Kyles hand? That last issue she was in had me thinking she's been possessed so why would she reach for his hand if his touch hurts demons. Or are there demons out there that his touch doesn't hurt? Man hopefully some of my answers will be answered in future issues. See told you Kirkman loves violence. I mean Allison got on his ass last issue about him beating their daughter and her yet in this issue she's hitting him. You know Allison they have a name for people like you it's called a hypocrite. Later we go to the reverend who we see eating tv dinners and saying a prayer under his breath repeatedly. This issue ends with Holly finally getting a dog. Sadly it's probably not the kind she wants. Man I wouldn't be surprised if Megan was going for a new form of roleplay with her husband. Artwork was good. The story was ok kinda felt slow but not a bad slow. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. If my future wife ever does what Megan did on that last page I'll probably just close the door and go sleep on the couch and wait till morning to see if things changed. Or I'd probably get our daughter or son and be like look I finally got you a dog.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise never to act like a dog on my channel. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment