Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Review: Night Trap #1

This issue opens up with some redneck killer watching a horror movie. Um how does he get any channels out there in the swamps? Though I guess if it's a movie he bought and poped in then that'd make sense. Next we see a bunch of FBI agents try to catch him but fail horribly. You know for being FBI agents you'd figure they'd be smart enough not to run off alone. Like just cause you're in a horror comic doesn't mean you have to be an idiot. Also see why you shouldn't trust rednecks. I'm sure I've even made a note to myself never to trust them. Although I do have a few friends that are rednecks so hopefully they won't kill me in the future. Next we see a bunch of girls arrive at some cabin.
Horror movie/comic check list
√: Have a bunch of horny teens arrive at a creepy cabin where they will most definitely die.
√: Have some people bring drugs or alcohol to said place cause hey they probably won't die if they're sober.
√: Introduce the moody teen who doesn't want to be there or knows they shouldn't be there and will probably survive after shit hits the fan.
√: Have one teen go off somewhere alone where they will definitely be the first to die.
Dam the ending to this issue was good. I do have some questions though that'll hopefully be answered later in the series. Like do the killer group of rednecks just go to these random ass cabins and set traps? I mean what if people never show up and it's abandoned forever. I mean that'd be a waste of traps. Also that dumbass should've ran the other direction once he saw the headless manikin. Although now that I think about it there probably would've been someone there to kill him if he had been smart enough to do that since there was a group of rednecks. Artwork was good. As for the story it was ok. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Avoid swamps and rednecks. Both of those together will definitely get you killed.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free. I promise there's no rednecks on it so you'll be safe. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment