Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Review: Black Magick #8

This issue opens up with Stepan keeping Rowan under surveillance. I have a feeling that she'll find out what their doing and take care of them. Next we see Morgan stress eating candy. You know Rowans right Morgan if you eat to much of that sugary chocolate goodness you'll end up getting sick man. Really Morgan you thought Rowan and Alex were bumping uglies in the night. Also even if they were why would she need to be open with that? Like aren't you guys allowed to have a little privacy when it comes to your personal life? You know what I think I'll just walk into work tomorrow and let people know who I'm porking at the moment. They might not want to hear it but they'll have to deal with it. Oh and if they don't tell me who they're porking I'll get upset and feel like they're hiding something. Also Morgan even if she is hiding something she might be doing it to protect you. Sorry his moodiness got to me. Like I get why he's worried but at the same time he's acting like if she lies to him once the world will end. Wait what did Alex find out? I want to see. Darn it I'm guessing I have to wait till the next issue to see what she found out. This issue ends with a good old fashioned the bad guy runs away from the cops and gets gunned down scene. Man little girl with the yellow eyes and doll is still creepy. Artwork was good. As for the story it was really really good. I can't wait to read the next issue :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. If the police ever look for you and find you don't run unless you want them to gun you down on a busy street.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I have a pumpkin full of chocolate just for you if you subscribe to my channel ;). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment