Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #6

This issue opens up with Deadpool walking his pet dragon I think. I'm not really sure what that thing is all I know is it takes human sized craps. The reason that guy has a boom box Deadpool is so that the plot for this issue would be introduced. Later we see Deadpool run into a stunt man on a glider. Note to self if you see a stunt man on a glider and he tells you to come to a movie being filmed about you run away cause he'll try to kill you later. Like seriously when the talked Deadpool into showing up I'm sure all the readers knew he was lying. Is Deadpool really that stupid or were the writers just making him that stupid this issue just so they could get all these jokes in this issue. The next few pages are them on the set of the movie and then them fighting the stunt man who said he wasn't a villain when all the readers knew and Deadpool didn't. Wait is that really how Spider-Man met the Green Goblin? Also that history about Spider-Man and Green Goblin never actually happened. There's no way Gwen Stacy slept with the Green Goblin and we all know it so don't try and fight me on it. The ending to this issue was actually pretty funny :). Artwork was good. The story was ok but not the best. Like I get it was a filler issue which they mentioned. And yes I see why they did the filler issue this way but I feel like it could've been better though I'm sure Ryan Reynolds loved it. I give this issue a 7 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Don't trust stunt men. Want to know why just read this issue.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Hey if you subscribe to it I'll even make a movie about you. No I'm not lying I promise. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment