Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Review: Night Trap #2

This issue opens up with Kelly seeing someone outside the cabin. Lets make a check list for this issue too.
√: There's one smart person in the group who'll survive the night but no one believes them or takes their advice.
Um no Lisa I highly doubt Kelly would want to take a shower after you and Jeff do the nasty. Sadly he was the first to die. Wait did I say sadly I should be saying luckily cause after she uses the shower by herself it'll be safe to take a shower since no nastiness will be left behind. I mean who in their right mind would want to take a shower after two people do the nasty in it? Anyways next our group encounters the tv that only plays slasher movies. I mean for me that'd be dope cause I like slasher movies sadly though if I hadn't set the tv up to do that or put the movies in myself I'd find it odd and creepy and book it out of the house as soon as I could. Why are the people in horror movies who warn the kids either perverts or just weird?
√: Smart but old perverted guy warns the kids of the danger they are in by going to said place or staying at said place.
√: Kids don't believe him and end up getting slaughtered. Their last thoughts probably being why lord why didn't I listen to that old creepy pervert?
√: Old creepy pervert dies at some point or we just never see them again.
This issue ends with a sight that will make you avoid any kind of shower at any cabin in the near future for many reasons. Artwork was good. As for the story it was slow this issue but still good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. If an old creepy pervert warns me of danger I'll listen to him and get out of the place I'm staying at or avoid going there at all.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise that no creepy old perverts will ever be on my channel. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment