Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Review: Nvrlnd #3

This issue opens up with Cheif Lily finding Wendy out in the pouring rain. How'd her a Peter not die? Like seriously how are they both still alive and able to walk? I mean they didn't fall that far but they still fell and I feel like one of them should've broken something. Dam Tink has some good motor bike skills. Man hook was way to excited to connect with Peters shadow. Gave me goosebumps man. Note to self don't hang around Hook cause he's a creep and will give you the chills and probably some other stuff to. You know Mayor if you were really worried how that news made you and your city look professionally just be glad they don't hear your potty mouth. I wouldn't hire you for anything with that mouth. Why did Smee put that item on his head? That's not where that... Um never mind I think I know why he put it there now now that I thought about it. To see what I'm talking about you should probably pick up this issue and read it. I think last review I also put Peter under the creep category and this issue proves it. Like ya hiding in an alleyway and waiting till the girl you like walks by to grab her and pull her in the alleyway is probably not the best move man. Heck I'll record myself doing it and we'll see how bad shit hits the fan cause I bet you it will. Well Cheif Lily will probably die next issue. I mean if I'm right most the time in movies and books the dirty cop always dies unless they magically change before crap hits the fan. Hopefully she'll change. This issue ends with an old man kissing Wendy. Wait how come him not having his shadow makes him old? Did it just keep him young or did it make him young? And if it made him young even though he's old then ya he's definitely a creep. Cause only creeps go after girls who are younger than them. Artwork was ok. As for the story. It was good but also confusing and hopefully all will be answered in the last issue. I kinda feel like the last issue will be a battle of two creeps and I don't think I'm rooting for either creep at this point. I give this issue a 6 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That waiting in an alleyway and grabbing a girl you like and pulling her in the alleyway with you will make her fall head over heels for you.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to be a creep and get all excited when I see my shadow. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment