Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, November 23, 2018

Review: Outcast #12

This issue opens up with Mark not wanting to roleplay with Megan and her getting angry and beating the crap out of him. Yo he said not tonight. I mean heck you were ready and growling before he got in the room. On top of that your growling woke your daughter up so it'll take her awhile to get back to bed which means if you guys get freaky and get it on while she's still awake she'll hear everything. That scene where Holly walks in on Megan beating the crap out of her dad had me thinking what if Mark just looked at his daughter and said look honey I got you a dog. Sadly it's attacking me though so I think we'll have to take it out back and get rid of it. Heck I know that's probably what I'd say. Next we get a flashback of Donnie choking Kyle and Megan beating Donnie over the head with a lamp. Dude why'd Donnie start choking Kyle? I'm guessing Donnie thought that since Kyle beat the crap out of his mom that gave him some street cred so if he beat the crap out of Kyle or killed him that he'd get all of Kyles street cred. I find it funny how right after the reverend prayed Kyle knocked on his door making the reverend think it was a sign from god. No dude it's not. Yes reverend Kyle is talking sense and your the one who sounds insane. I mean clearly Kyle's been the one getting the demon out of people and not your bible. I mean heck you didn't even use your bible when you guys went after Sherry. Wait so water is just as good as holy water or is all water holy water? Cause if all water is holy water then does that mean the people who don't like drinking water, swimming and showering are really demons? Note to self find someone who is possed and see if holy water and regular water have the same effect. Um Kyle I don't think you can reverse the tables when they start taking your energy cause to me it looked like you lost that fight with Megan. This issue ends with Kyle telling the reverend that what he thinks is bullshit and they'll find a way to prove it. I love how he called him out on that. Like yes finally. Also what is the great merge? Now I have to read the next issue for sure. But this issue is probably my favorite of the series so far just cause Kyle is finally ready to figure things out. Artwork was good. The story was hella good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. When your wife wants to roleplay in bed you should probably roleplay with her even if what your wife did woke up your child cause if you don't you'll probably get the crap beat out of you.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you do once I find someone who's possed I'll record me trying holy water and regular water on them to see if they both have the same effect. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment