Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Review: Darth Vader #9

This issue opens up with Darth Vader killing a group of rebels. I'm guessing he had some anger he needed to get off his chest since the last issue. The next half of this issue is Darth Vader and his new inspector going to some droid fighting den where they interrogate some guy for the whereabouts of someone called the dragon. Ugh seriously where's the action? Who wants to see Vader interrogate people instead of fighting people. I mean heck at least the twins fought and killed people while Darth Vader did boring stuff. Like yo writers are you trying to say Darth Vader is to old to do anything cool? If so you guys are so wrong. This issue ends with Doctor Aphra buying information about some guy who lives on Naboo or some guy who lived there. If the next issues is all about her or half it has to do with her I'll blow my brains out as I'm reading the comic. Artwork was ok. As for the story it could've been alot better in my opinion. No one wants to see Vader do boring stuff for an issue. Hopefully the next issues will have more action. I give this issue a 4 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Don't mess with those twins or you'll end up dead.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you don't I'll just interrogate you next time I write a review. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment