Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Review: Darth Vader #11

This issue opens up with The Ante and Doctor Aphra talking about the storms outside his base. I admit they do look pretty.  Wait how'd The Ante have Luke Skywalkers location? Wait now that I thought about he he probably wasn't that smart at this time and probably didn't know to not let his location be known. Man if all those rebles and Luke could quit going to bars and boasting about how he destroyed the death star that'd be great. Man hopefully Triple-Zero got those credits from the cheater after BT-1 killed him. Dam I thought that Kylo Ten was the only one who could use the force on a laser blast or whatever you want to call those. Oh come on Vader like she's gonna give you that info here and now knowing that if she does you'll just kill her on the spot. I don't like her that much anymore cause these last few issues feel like they focus more so on here instead of our main character but she's hella smart. This issue ends with Doctor Aphra going into the pretty space storms. I have a feeling she'll live. Artwork was good. As for the story it was meh. I give this issue a 5 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. When working with Lord Vader make sure to hold off on certain information in certain situations so he doesn't kill you on the spot.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you don't subscribe I'll send Triple-Zero after you. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment