Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Review: Black Magick #7

This issue opens up with some guy digging up a grave and finding green stuff inside it. Wait was my brothers fear of anything green a legit fear when he was growing up? I mean seriously he'd never eat anything green and seeing this page makes me think his fear was a legit one. I wouldn't want to die from eating anything green either. Next we go to the police station where some guy is crying into a bagel. I understand his pain though. Though normally I try not to cry into my food. I mean who wants to eat food after they've cried into it? Luckily Morgan didn't examine that lighter more closely or Rowan would be screwed. I really think someone should make a lighter with that blue spell symbol thing Rowan put on the lighter seen in this issue and then they should make that symbol glow in the dark. I mean am I the only who thinks that'd be a cool lighter to have? Next we get to see Morgan and Rowan go to different locations till they run into an angry old man with a gun. Note to self stay away from crazy old people with guns. Later we see Rowan performing rituals on all her weapons while Alex takes a healing bath. Seeing Rowan prepare her weapons was a pretty cool scene. Oooo that page with the fire was also pretty cool. Pretty colors. This issue ends with people talking about witches and devil seeds. Are devil seeds a real thing? You know what I should probably google this stuff instead of asking you guys so I think I'll google it after I post this. Artwork was ok. As for the story it's still really good. I can't wait to read the next issue :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Don't eat green stuff cause chances are it'll kill you. I mean heck if looks like that dead body at the start of this issue died from eating green stuff so don't trust anything green... Well except money cause that you can't eat or at least shouldn't eat.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to cry into food on that channel or have any crazy old people with guns on it. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment