Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Review: Darth Vader #10

This issue opens up with Vader and Inspector Thanoth at the Dragon's mansion. Yo Vader no need to kill the elephant in the room man. Well that was short time spent with Vader. Next we go to Naboo were we see Doctor Aphra and her droids torture and kill Commodex Tahn. I feel like her story about finding the awesome canon gun was real. No one is a badass their whole life. Is this the last we'll see of her and her droids in this series? To be honest I feel like they don't do it justice by being in it. Dam the way she insulted Padme made me think Vader would've snapped her neck right there. Artwork was good. As for the story still lacking. I give this issue a 4 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. If you want to make someone talk just build a droid like Triple-Zero and you'll have them talking within minutes. I highly doubt Green Arrow from the Arrow tv show could make them talk that fast.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to make some droid torture you into subscribing. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment