Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Review: Web-Warriors #7

This issue opens up with us in Spider-Punks world at least I think that's what his spider namd is. Anyways we learn that he's part of a band called Spider-Slayers. I'm betting the mary janes are way better then the Spider-Slayers. They should totally have those to bands facd off. Heck I'd read the issue if they fid that. Anyways we see some company stop them from playing their songs and then attack the crowd and the band members. Note to self avoid any kind of Spider-Slayers concert unless you want some company and a bunch of their gaurds to attack you.  Next we see Spider-Ham save the day... wait why is Spider-Ham wearing that weird outfit. Anyways next we see Lady Reilly yelling at Spider-Ham for eating her food. Wait how can he be in two places at once? I'm so confused. Also Spider-Ham next time you eat someones food don't go posting about it on your blog. Plus who reads blogs about food? Like hey if your hungry just eat something instead of reading something that'll make you even more hungry. Next we see Hobart or Spider-Punk come to loom world where he drops Spider-Ham. Ok now I get it it's just a different version of Spider-Ham... wait why is he tied up though? I mean he just saved Spider-Punks ass so why is Spider-Punk webbing him up? Odd way to thank someone who just saved your ass. Note to self never save Spider-Punk unless you want him to web you up and drop you off in loom world. Next we see Spider-Gwen come to loom world and thdn we see Spider-Punk have a fan boy moment. I'm surprised he isn't webbing her up and taking her home to his creepy basement where he'd probably chain her up in some skimpy outfit. Hey it wouldn't surprise me so don't give me that look like I'm crazy. Like heck so far he's shown that he'd probably pull that crap so thus I don't trust him. Also Gwen Stacy was also a musician on his earth. What a surprise so is Spider-Gwen though I'm sure she's way better. Spider-Punk takes the Web-Warriors to his world to show them what happened after Spider-Ham showed up. Wow I'm surprised he didn't web them all up just to take them to his world and show them all the Duckbots attacking the place. Yep you heard that right Duckbots. Next we see one of the Duckbots break Spider-Man Noirs arm. Ok shouldn't have joked about these guys earlier cause it seems like they could kick anyones ass and destroy the world. Anyways we see the Web-Warriors Spider-Ham save the day by creating a tornado to throw them back in their world. Again I'm surprised that Spider-Punk hasn't suddenly webed him up and taken him to some place just for saving the day. Also note to self if Spider-Ham came into my house and ate my food and then blogged about it I'd just let him do it cause I wouldn't want that shit to happen to me. This issue ends with Spider-Ham getting crushed by giant robots that we see fighting each other. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So are we basically gonna get new issues where a bunch of crazy shit happens in them from now on? Things I learned from this issue. Spider-Punk likes to web people up after they save him or save the day so just avoid saving him or anyone else on his earth.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment