Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Review: All-New Wolverine #3

This issue opens up with Wolverine and Taskmaster fighting. Haha oh wow sorry that was funny. He says he can predict every move she makes and adapt to it yet when she kicks at him and he catches her foot he didn't predict that the blade was hidden there so that had to hurt like a bitch. I have to say I like this version of Wolverine better than the other one. And no not just because she's a girl but also cause she's a badass and seems even better than him. Now I totally want her and Spider-Gwen to team up at some point but I highly doubt that'll happen. Anyways after Laura kicks Taskmasters ass we find out that yhe three clones are still alive. I love the whole talk on why they can't kill the people that came after them and why Laura will draw the line their but not when cutting off limbs. Gabbys reaction to the guy needing his fingers to play piano is very funny. You'll have to read this issue to understand why. Next we see Laura and the three clones drive off and then get another fight scene where Laura kicks ass again. Guess Captain Mooney is going for third times the charm cause I'm sure he'll be back again and get his ass kicked again. Later on we learn that all three clones are dying. This issue ends with Laura and the three clones going to Doctor Stranges house for help. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good have to say it starts off slow but picks up. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So I wonder if Doctor Strange will actually be able to save the three clones from dying. Things I learned from this issue. If you ever get in a fight with Taskmaster just put a hidden blade if your shoe or shoes so that when he grabs one he will be in for a very painful surprise.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment