Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, August 5, 2016

Review: Gwenpool Holiday Special #1

This issue opens up with She-Hulk giving a present to her friend. I thought this comic was about Gwenpool so where's Gwenpool at? We also see She-Hulks friend give her a hyperfile. Later on we see a party start and we learn that the owner of the building is going to sell it which I guess upsets She-Hulk. Um you do realize that if someone needs to sell something to make money so ghey can survive then it’s probably best that they do that. Anyways next we see a story about Kamala which I found boring cause there was still no Gwenpool in it. Then we got to see She-Hulk invite a bunch of superheros to the holiday party to try and convince Sharon not to sell the building. Next we get to see a Deadpool christmas story which was funny and learn that he's not invited to any She-Hulk parties after what he's done to the place. Well a party without Deadpool is no party I want to go to so I think I'll make a note to avoid any She-Hulk parties in the future. Next we actually get to see a Gwenpool story where she fights a giant snake man with two swords and blows him up instead of actually getting in a sword fight with him. Note to self if I ever need someone killed just hire Gwenpool cause she'll get the job done. Plus she's pretty so why not. Next we see Gwenpool go to the She-Hulk party. Note to self go to She-Hulk parties if either Deadpool or Gwenpool are there. This issue ends with Sharon ripping up the papers and not selling the building and the party still goes on after she rips up the papers. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good even though we didn't get to see Gwenpool till the end. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So since Sharon didn't sell the building is she gonna be able to survive without any money? Things I learned from this issue. Gwenpool needs her own movie. I mean heck if Deadpool can get his own then Gwenpool should have her own to :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment