Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, August 12, 2016

Review: Spider-Gwen #5

This issue opens up with Captain Stacy drinking in a bar while looking at some files on the Spider-Woman case. I have to say the drink that the bartender is trying to get him to try sounds odd but good so I'm thinking I'll have to try it sometime in the future. Next we see Matt Murdock practicing fighting moves while on some bridge. I really hate this earths Matt Murdock. Wait Captain Stacy why are you calling Matt Murdock? Bad idea dude hang up and lose his number. Heck you should've just ripped up his card in the first place. Next we see Captain America and Detective Dewolff have a talk about Frank Castle. Wait Tony Stark is the owner of a coffee shop or shops. I have to say that's funny. Even thr name is funny. Hi welcome to Stark Bucks what can I make for you today? Um yes I'd like to get the I'm totally not Iron Man coffe today. I bet you he even hss one named after him kinda like the flash does in the flash tv show. Next we see Captain Stacy meet Matt Murdock on a roof top where they basically get in each others throats and try to get in each others head. Note to self never meet this Matt Murdock anywhere. Basically Mat Murdock tells Captain Stacy that he knows thag his daughter is Spider-Woman. Well duh I thought you said that in that one issue but maybe you didn't say it exactly like that. Next we see some ninjas attack Frank Castle and Matt Murdock give Captain Stacy the choice to choose weather he lives or die. Well finally you make a decision Captain Stacy. Have I mentioned how much I hate this earths version of Matt Murdock. Basically I hate him so much I want to kick him off that roof and watch him go splat. This issue ends with Captain America going to the store where Spider-Gwen and Harry Osborn are fighting and getting in a fight with lizard harry osborn. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good even though we didn't get to see Spider-Gwen I still think it was good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I can't wait to see how this arc ends. Things I learned from this issue. That this earths Matt Murdock is pretty much the devil in every way and deserves to get kicked in the teeth.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment