Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Review: Snow Fall #2

This issue opens up with the inspector meeting with a bunch of Inquisitors and telling them what happened at the new mercy resettlement. I don't know what it is but I found this half of the book boring just like in the first issue where I found the college speech or whatever boring. We see Anthony Farrow wake up in some weird room where it's snowing and where some creepy little girl lives. Well this part has me interested. We also get to see the white wizard fight the inspector and her gaurds. Ugh why do you have to talk like a sicincetest while you fight? That's not interesting to me that just makes me want to fall asleep so if you're trying to make md fall asleep so I miss this whole fight scene then good job. Wait did he really lose that fight? Like just hearing how dangerous and badass he was made it seem like he'd win. But he didn't so this makes him seem less badass and dangerous. This issue ends with Anthony Farrow waking up with a bunch of gaurds surrounding him. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh the sicincetific talk just bores me and makes me want to sleep till that whole talk is over. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Hopefully this series picks up in issues three and four cause if not then I'll probably take this series off my hold. Things I learned from this issue. All that talk about the white wizard being dangerous and such a badass is just bullshit cause he got his ass kicked in that last fight scene.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment