Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Review: Deathstroke #12

This issue opens up with Deathstroke and Manta fighting in the water. Well actually Deathstroke getting his ass kicked. Ok now Deathstrokes kicking ass. Note to self never fight Manta in water cause that's his turf which means he'll probably kick your ass or kill you. We go back a few hours where we see Slade Wilson talking to some mysterious person who's going to help him get his daughter. Anyways we continue to see Deathstroke and Manta fight till some gaurds come in and stop the fight. We see Harley Quinn and Deathstroke escape before they can get caught by gaurds. If I was there Harley Quinn I'd definitely bring you some cotton candy. We see Deathstroke and Harley Quinn kill some prison inmates till they get to Amanda Wallers office and find two dead body gaurds. Does Amanda Waller really need body gaurds? From what I've seen it seems like she can handle herself. We find out the guy who took Amanda Waller is Worm-Meat, Pruitt, Snakebite. Dam why's he got so many names? Like I only have one well plus my middle and last name but a lot of people just call me Brice since that's my name. We find out how Pruitt became Snakebite. Note to self if anyone offers me lots of money so they can use an experimental drug on me I think I'll tell them no cause I don't want to end up like this guy. Well shit Deathstroke you're out of luck cause it looks like some government forces showed up. This issue ends with us finding out that the person who's gonna help get Deathstroke get his daughter back is Catwoman. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good love seeing issues with Harley Quinn in it :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Wait why is someone at my house asking if I'll let them use an experimental drug on me for lots of money? Things I learned from this issue. Harley Quinn likes cotton candy. Also I totally want to go to a circus with Harley Quinn cause she seems like she'd be fun to be with at a circus :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment