Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, August 19, 2016

Review: Daredevil #4

This issue opens up with Daredevil beating the crap out of some guys who have a bomb in an apartment complex. We also find out that he's doing this all for old Steve Rogers... wait he's still alive? I thought he was dead. No I'm being serious that's what I told my friend. Why can't all these superheros die off and get replaced by new ones? I mean I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that. Though don't kill Spider-Gwen cause she's new and awesome and very pretty. Anyways next we see Samuel Chung walk in on his mom kissing Tenfingers. Don't you hate when you walk in on your mom kissing the guy that you don't like. You know I agree with Samuel what is the point of Tenfingers church? Like sure he makes some claims that the others do but all the others don't ask for your fingers. Like hell if my church started asking for my fingers I'd up and leave. I'm thinking Samuels mom has just been sleeping with Tenfingers so she can move up in his ranks and get more fingers... again why would anyone want more then five fingers on each hand. We see Daredevil stop the bomb from going off. Well more so he made one of the bad guys do it since he's blind and couldn't see how much time it had left or which wires to cut. This issue ends with some monsters like person attacking Tenfingers church. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Now I feel stupid for telling my friend that Steve Rogers died cause now I just got proved wrong. Things I learned from this issue. Even though Daredevil is blind he can still defuse a bomb with some help. Things I want to learn ftom this issue. How'd Daredevil cause people to forget who he was under the mask? Like is that a new power or did he do it during secret wars? I'm so confused. Guess I'll have to read the other volumes.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment