Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Review: All-New Wolverine #4

This issue opens up with the clones being creeped out just by being in Doctor Stranges house. I can understand why they'd be creeped out. I mean heck I'd be creeped out of furniture started winking at me. Doctor Strange uses some mystical item to look into the clones minds or something. Um that's not creepy at all. We learn that Gabby is pretty much the sweet and inocent one. We also learn that Laura is like her father but can actually control and channel her rage. I love how they throw out there how people aren't to happy with her taking the original Wolverines place. I'm not one of them. I actually think she's better and a lot cooler than him. Anyways Bellona shoots at the cabinet that keeps winking at her which unleashes a giant that starts to rampage through the city. Note to self if furniture winks at you don't shoot it unless you want to unleash a giant monster in a city. Dam see why I like Laura she killed that giant monster which makes her badass. Zelda gets injured while fighting the monster and we see Doctor Strange take her to a hospital where he finds out that she's got lots small things in her brain that he can't use magic on and can't get out with operation. This issue ends with Doctor Strange teloporting Laura and her clones to Ant Mans lab so she can steal his suit so she can go inside Zelda and fight all the small stuff in her. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I know how it feels to have inanimate objects wink at you or just look at me. I mean heck my bed calls me dirty names all the time. Things I learned from this issue. Don't wink at Bellona unless you want to be shot.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment