Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Review: New Suicide Squad #20

This issue opens up with the suicide squad coming up with a plan and then acting on it. Basically we get a few panels of the suicide squad kicking ass and killing a lot of fist of cain members. Note to self never fight the suicide squad. I mean unless you want to end up dead then ya go ahead and fight them to the death. We find out that some chick named rose tattoo got summoned and apparently kills anyone who utters her name? Note to self utter yhis chicks name to see if she comes anx kills me. Yes you read that right I'm gonna utter her name and see if she'll kill me. If she tries and I somehow survive then I'll know that I got lucky. Next we see Amanda Waller, Hunky punk and Captain Boomerang flying to the castle and Hunky punk explaining how he wanted to be a hero at some point... doesn't seem like it man cause if you really did you wouldn't have became a villain. Anyways next we see Seraphine kill somd guy who was trying to kill Harley Quinn then say some crazy shit and aim her gun at Harley Quinn. Ya Cheetah and Chato just saved Harley Quinn :). We see Amanda Waller save Deadshot and Deadshot introduce her to Deathtrap who tases her. Wait why'd he tase her? Also for Amanda Waller being such a badass it sure took her a long time to see that shit coming a mile away. This issue ends with Deathtrap shooting Deadshot in the head. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good can't wait to see how things go in the next issue. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I now see why they call Deathtrap Deathtrap. Things I learned from this issue. Never utter the name rose tattoo unless you want some devil bitch to come and kill you.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment