Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, August 26, 2016

Review: Deathstroke #13

This issue opens up with Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Deathstroke kicking ass. Basically we get a shit ton of fight scenes in the first half of the issue. Note to self if you ever break into some place or fight a bunch of people make sure you have Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Deathstroke cause they kick ass and will get you out alive. Anyways Pruitt uses one of the gaurds radios to tell everyone not to go in the room where him and Amanda Waller are or he'll kill her. I think everyone is stupid cause they all decided to go straight for that room. We see Harley Quinn and Deathstroke go to the room that Pruitt and Amanda Waller are in and Harley Quinn tells Deathstroke that she lied to him. Bad move Harley now he has no reason to keep you alive. Phew those guys blowing a whole in the wall just saved Harley Quinns life... shit now pruitt has her. Oh good she saved herself and escaped :). Next we get a fight scene between Deathstroke and Pruitt. Next we see some gaurds come and interrupt the fight thus giving Deathstroke thd chance to escape. I hope Deathstroke has a rematch with Pruitt cause I want to see Deathstroke kick his ass. This issue ends with us seeing where Rose is and meeting a shadowy figure. Artwork was really good. Story wise pretty interesting. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I wonder who that shadowy figure is. Things I learned from this issue. I wish I could read Harley Quinns mind. Things I want to learn from this issue. Who took Rose Wilson from her place?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment