Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Review: Batman Beyond #6

This issue opens up Bunny Man fighting a bunch of robots. I don't care if he's Batman as long as he's in that robotic suit I'm going to call him Bunny Man cause that robotic suit looks nothing like a bat suit or bat armor. We finally find out that this building has a teleportation booth or whatever that can teloport people to the teleportation booth on the justice leagues satellite which is why Tim Drake went there. Next we see Inque and Micron come to help Barbara Gordon and Bunny Man. Eye still think they're losing. Anyways Bunny Man uses the teleportation booth to teloport to the justice leagues satellite. Next we see Bunny Man and Brother Eye fight. Eye really enjoyed this fight scene. After Brother Eye and Bunny Man beat each other pretty bad we see Tim Drake use his secret weapon which is Inque. Eye have to say I find Inque to be pretty hot. We see Inque kill Brother Eye which kills all his robots. Note to self never fight with Inque cause she can kick your ass or kill you if she gets lucky. Darn that sucks Inque died while killing Brother Eye. This issue ends with Tim Drake and Deanna teloporting back to earth and Deanna telling Tim Drake it's his fault that her mother died. Which is true. Read the issue and you'll see how true it is. Also Eye think they finally won. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good ending to the first arc. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So are you ready to bash your head into a wall after seeing me write Eye instead of I? Things I learned from this issue. Eye actually don't remember what eye learned from this issue.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment