Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Review: The Violent #3

This issue opens up with Mason patching himself up and then driving to work. Once Mason gets to work we see Detective McPherson ask him to take a ride with him... that definitely can't be a good thing. Ok guess it was cause he just found his wife in the hospital. I wonder how pissed she'll be when she hears how badly he screwed up. Next we see Detective McPherson go to Joels apartment where we see his dog eating his dead body and then being taken away by some people. What I get from this next scene is that the cops probably think that Becky killed him and let his dog out so it could eat him and ruin any evidence. Next we see Mason have a bear with Dylan and tell him what happened when his daughter was born. I don't see how he can hang around Dylan I mean in a way it's kinda his fault that Mason and Becky can't see their daughter but it's also Masons cause he didn't just tell his friend to screw off like I finally did wigh my own friend. Yay Becky got to see her daughter though Beckys mom wasn't very nice though I do understand why Beckys mom thinks that but she still shouldn't say all that stuff in front of Becky and Masons daughter and definitely shouldn't smoke when she's with her. Kinda reminds me of my friend and how his stupid girlfriend smokes in the car while the babies in the car. This issue ends with Mason killing Dylan after he decides not to take the money that Mason offers him so he'll keep his mouth shut about what happened at Joels apartment. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise sad. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. In a way I think it's a good and bad thing that Mason killed Dylan cause yes he won't go to yhe cops now but now things are gonna get worse once the cops find out that Dylan is dead unless Mason has a plan for that. But in no way am I saying you should do any of this stuff. Things I learned from this issue. Knives can kill people to cause Mason killed Dylan with a knife so it's not just guns that kill people.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment