Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, August 15, 2016

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #3

This issue opens up with us meeting the leader of the zodiac name Scorpio. He looks like he could kick anyones ass in a fight. Next we see that Peter Parker bought the baxter building which pisses Jonny Storm off.  Next we get a lot of pages of Jonny Storm and Spider-Man fighting in the baxter building. Um if he's so pissed that Peter bought it and fixed it up then why is he going in and destroying it again. Like heck if I loved a place as much as Jonny Storm I wouldn't go in and destroy it I'd just yell at whoever bought it. I mean unless he wants to destroy it so he can buy it from Peter and fix it up then go ahead and destroy it. Next we see s.h.i.e.l.d and the zodiac fight. Note to self never hire s.h.i.e.l.d to save the world or any kind of place cause they suck. After Jonny Storm and Spider-Man fight we learn that Harry Osborn is Peters best friend and runs the place when he's not there. Um Peter you sure that's a good idea? I get the feeling that something bad will come of that. This issue ends with us meeting a bandaged face man named Mr. Osborn. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I'm guessing that the Mr. Osborn is Norman Osborn. Things I learned from this issue. s.h.i.e.l.d sucks when it comes to fighting bad guys.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment