Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, August 22, 2016

Review: Midnighter #12

This issue opens up with a shit load of fighting. I know you're gonna expect me to go over different parts and add my funny thoughts but I really couldn't pull that off with this book cause it's got nothing that'd role with something funny added so yes this'll be a short review. Anyways a lot of the fight scenes were cool such as Apollo vs The Unified who got his ass fried. The fight with Amanda Waller and Henry Bendix just shows that she can kick ass just as much as the suicide squad can. The Midnighter vs The Unified fight was probably the best cause he used acting helpless to his advantage. Note to self if you fight Midnighter and he's getting his ass kicked but is still standing or pulling punches then that probably means that you'll get your ass kicked. The ending was pretty good to got to see Midnighter with all his friends and got to see him and a certain someone get back together. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Yes this series has ended which means no more reviews for it. But hey you should definitely pick up the volumes snd read them. And I know some people might br like but he's gay. So what if he's gay? He's still human like you and cool. Things I learned from this issue. Amanda Waller will kick your ass if you trick her or betray her.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment