Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Review: Scarlet Witch #6

This issue opens up with Scarlet Witch taking down a street gang by making them fall asleep. Huh what'd I miss? Sorry guess that fight scene put me to sleep to cause of how boring it is. We learn that paris has a hero named Le Faucon who can fly. So basically he's like that Angel dude and the current Captain America who used to be the falcon. I wonder how many heros in the marvel universe have wings. Anyways we find out that Le Faucon isn't being much of a superhero anymore after his wife died anf even thinks of killing himself. Well he should've studied up on being a superhero before he came one cause if he had he'd know that if you become a superhero anyone you love ends up dying. So basically don't become a superhero or do become a superhero and not love anyone. Scarlet Witch summons his wifes spirit which causes him to try and jump off the roof they're on. Wow someone helps him and he instantly thinks hey they're being nice and helping me time to go kill myself. Not the best way to show your thanks man which makes me not like you. So basically I find you lame is what I'm saying. This issue ends with him finally listening to his wife and getting his powers back and flying off into the sunset. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh could've been better. I give this issue a 7 out of 10. Note to self never help out Le Faucon cause if you help him he'll try to kill himself. Things I learned from this issue. His wife must've been driving naked since her spirit was naked. I mean normally ghost are wearing the clothes they died in so I'm guessing she was wearing nothing when she was driving and that's probably what caused the other car to hit her.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment