Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #4

This issue opens up with Scorpio getting a reading from the stars... I feel like were gonna get one of his readings in each issue and if that happens I'll drop the rating on this book so bad. I don't read Spider-Man for fortune cookies I read it to see Spider-Man fight people and to see the sexy Mockingbird :). Anyways we see a whole team of people going to all the different zodiac bases. I wonder if there's gonna be fortune cookies for all of them at the bases. We see Spider-Man and Mockingbird in the Web-Jet. Can I just say how glad I am that Mockingbird got her own series :). Spider-Man gets a call from his Aunt May who's putting up solar panels in a pore state where she also gets attacked by a bunch of people dressed as trolls.... what do you mean their goblins and noy trolls? For a minute there I thought the trolls had gotten tired of living under a bridge and decided to rise up and try to take over humanity. Anyways we see Spider-Man eject Mockingbird out of the Web-Jet  and totally ditch the s.h.i.e.l.d mission in order to save his aunt. I don't blame him so I don't see why everyone in getting so pissed at him for leaving. Next we see all the s.h.i.e.l.d members find fake zodiac bases. I'm surprised there isn't some kind of fortune cookie or horoscope reading there for all of them. We get to see Spider-Man fight War Tr- I mean War Goblins. Yay Mockingbird came and helped him save everyone :). Also is it me or does it look like maybe something is brewing between Spider-Man and Mockingbird. This issue ends with Dr. Connors seeing his dead wife and son again. At least I think they're dead from the way he talks. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Damit I think these Spider-Man issues are trying to tell me to go eat Chinese food so I can get a fortune cookie. Things I learned from this issue. Spider-Man will leave any mission he's on in order to save his Aunt May. Wait how has she not died from old age yet? I'm guessing every time a new Spider-Man movie comes out her comic book self turns into that younger version or she just steals that Aunt Mays life force.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment