Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Review: Web-Warriors #1

This issue opens up with someone telling us about all different kinds of spiders. No I did not pick up this series just to be put in science class so stop it right now. Next we see a cartoon where a bunch of villans rob a space station or something. Don't give me that look. All I remember is they were stealing moon rocks or something. Oh look it's the Spider-Men and women from the Spider verse book. Well not all of them. But they have one of my favorite spiders on their team Spider-Gwen! :). We see Spider-Gwen punch one of them and make a remark about how the earth they're in is weird. I agree with you Spider-Gwen. Look the Spider-Man in this world isn't even doing anything.... um guys why is he not doing anything? We see our Web-Warriors go back to earth 001. Next we see Mayday Parker and Gwen Stacy eating at tacos locos and talking about how in every other earth they go to she's dead. Well hopefully they don't ever kill you off Spider-Gwen cause that'd be sad :(. Next we see a bunch of electros attack the place and take Spider-Gwen hostage. I have a feeling she'll kick their asses at some point. This issue ends with Spider-Gwen waking up in earth 1082 and one of the electros telling her that her and the rest of the spiders aren't the only ones crawling the web. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good and yes I did add this series to my pull. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So is that Spider-Man at the start of this issue lazy or just dresses up as Spider-Man for shits and giggles?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment