Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, March 14, 2016

Review: Extraordinary X-Men #2

This issue opens up with Illyana and her brother looking for Nightcrawler in an apartment or house idk. I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not but I think Illyana should get her own series cause I'd like to find out more about her. Next we see Wolverine talking to Storm and Iceman asking them why he shouldn't kill the sentinel. I'm guessing it's got some kind of good A.I in it. Yep I guessed correctly. Next we see Jean Grey drinking and kissing some guy named Chris. Next we see some guy getting the shit beat out of him in an ally way. Jean decides to step in and beat the crap out of the guys who are beating the crap out of the homeless inhuman. Oh crap Chris just saw Jean use her powers. Oh come on even the inhuman is scared of her. What the hell?! Like what is so wrong with mutants. Illyana and her brother go into the sewers where they run into some creepy dude named Sinister who knocks Illyana out. Note to self avoid this guy. We see X-haven rumble and fire fall from the sky. Haven't you X-Men ever seen the movies where a persons life is linked to something or someone? I'm guessing you haven't or else you wouldn't have linked Illyana to x-haven cause anyone smart enough knows that wouldn't end well at all. We find out that in the future Wolverine  killed all the X-Men. Actually I guess Logan now since the chick in All-New Wolverine took his up his mantle. And yes I have added that series to my pull so you guys will be getting more reviews of that series :). This issue ends with Logan coming out of a bar to find Jean Grey waiting outside his trailer. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Also by the way I've added this series to my hold so you guys will definitely be seeing more reviews for this series to. Things I learned in this issue. Never piss off Jean Grey cause you'll get your ass kicked. Yes she may be a mutant but she's also a red head and everyone knows that red heads have a temper.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment