Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Review: Swords Of Sorrow #2

This issue opens up with The Courier telling The Traveller that he failed her. So what if they're fighting each other. I say let them fight I want to see some cat fights ;). Next we see Red Sonja fighting Tars Tarkas. Well that had to hurt she just fell through the portal with him and hit some stone steps. Why not stab him instead of asking him if he's dead. Like why does everyone do that when they go up against a villain or monster. Next we see Dejah Thoris and Red Sonja exchange some blows. My moneys on Red Sonja. Also watching Red Sonja jump that high makes me want to go on mars so I can jump that high. We see Vampirella almost get eaten by a T-Rex. Um she's a vampire right? So would a T-Rex actually be able to eat her and kill her? We go back to Red Sonja where she gets attacked by a Woola. Oh it's so cute I want it :). We see Catherine Bell watching Red Sonja and Dejah Thoris from a far while they talk. Damit fight! The Prince calls out Catherine Bells other side Bad Kitty. Now do we get to see a cat fight? Also I'd totally get it on with Bad Kitty. Actually never mind she'd probably kill me before or after sex. We see some creatures attack all our main characters. Note to self don't go up against The Prince. This issue ends with Red Sonja and Dejah Thoris finding out that entire worlds are dissappearing. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So will we get to see some more cat fights in the next issue? Things I've learned from this issue Tarzans wife is a sword wilding bad ass.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment