Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Review: Uncanny X-Men #1

This issue opens up with some people driving some trucks around. Why is Magneto attacking these people? You shall not deliver these goods so you can earn money. Wait are they really shooting at him? You guys do realize he can control metal right? I mean even his name gives it away for you MAGNETO. Next we see Wolverines brother Sabertooth scare the crap out of some guy. No literally the guy shit himself which was probably a bad idea for Wolverines brother. Oh hey the one with the swords is pretty hot. Note to self never get on Elizabeths bad side or you'll have a sword through you. Next we see Angel or Archangel. I don't know what his name is all I know is I thought he was a good guy in the All-New Wolverine series so now I want to find out what happened to him to make him dark. Next we see why Magneto and his team of mutants attacked the trucks. Wait they're shipping around mutants but why? Next thing you know the world is gonna start saying we should put gay people in containers till there are no more gay people. Magneto gets after one of the mutants who's a healer basically telling him if he sells himself out again he'll think only of him as an enemy and deal with him acordingly. Note to self don't piss Magneto off. We get to see Magneto and the hot Elizabeth have a talk about why she's really with him. I so whant to know what she did to Warren to turn him dark. We see the mutant who can heal people heal some lady. This issue ends with him getting shot in front of the kid and lady he just heald. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So who are the Black Riders? Things I've learned from this issue don't ever go up against Magneto and his team of mutants cause you'll die or get your ass kicked.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment