Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, March 28, 2016

Review: Tales Of Mr. Rhee Volume 2 Karmageddon

This volume was pretty amazing loved seeing what Mr. Rhee went through during the three days of darkness. Also I love that him and Charity are together. In this Volume we get to meet some new characters that Mr. Rhee takes care of. And you'll be surprised to see what happens to each and every one of them. One thing is for sure when the world ends make sure you're with Mr. Rhee cause he is one awesome badass. I'd say one of my favorite pages in this had to be the blue one. Once you read this volume you'll know why. And the ending was pretty amazing to. Artwork was also amazing have to say Mr. Rhee is one of my favorite characters. Can't wait to start reading volume three which is online. And yes I will be backing volume three on kickstarter. I give this volume a 10 out of 10. I have to say Charity is pretty hot :).

www.dirkmanning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment