Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, March 18, 2016

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #1

This issue opens up with a commercial brought to you by Parker Industries. Please buy our webweare we really need the money. Next we see Mockingbird and Spider-Man in the spider mobile. Really a spider mobile? Why? Is it me or do bad guys in movies and comics have the worst aim ever? Like heck before you start shooting people make sure you can actually hit them cause if not you just waste bullets and that doesn't scare anyone. Spider-Man gets out and uses some of his new web shooters on the Zodiac. Wait he has web shooters that he calls bug zappers. I feel like that's something that'd get used on him not the other way around. Mockingbird takes out the rest of the Zodiac members. I'm so excited that she's getting her own series which I will be adding to my pull :). Next we meet Lian the one who made the spider mobile. Also she's kinda hot. Wait her and Parker are really close. Does that mean they got it on? We see Parker at a press conference and apparently his fly was down the whole time. I hate when that happens. I had that happen to me once at a friends wedding. We also see Peter go to a wedding where two guys get married. Don't give me that look like why would you read a book with gay people in it. I can if I dam well please. Plus gay people do nothing to hurt you people who hate the gays so quit your fucking bitching. Next the wedding gets attacked by people dressed as fish. Go back to the little mirmaid guys you're drunk. Peter has a talk with Sajani and lets her know that he knows she's behind the attacks. Wait why'd you decide to work with her in the first place? We see Sajani back in London where she tells Anna Maria to move one of the projects up to phase three. I have a feeling Sajani is gonna become an enemy of Spider-Mans very soon. This issue ends with us finding out that Doc Ock is somehow inside the Living Brain. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. After seeing that Parker Industries commercial I really want a webweare of my own. Things I learned in this issue don't work with people who will screw me over.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment