Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review: Colder #4 ( Toss The Bones )

This issue opens up with Declan and Reece running down a street while people and birds say colder. Oh don't worry about it guys I'm sure they're just warning you that the weather will get colder. I mean heck it's colder where I am. If I had people and animals telling me it was getting colder before it got cold I'd already be ready for winter before it even  hit. We some little girl pulling a giant slab and saying how she's food. Well all humans are food to animals and even people if you are stranded with others and run out of food so fast that you get hungry enough that you eat the others then ya everyone is food at some point. Note to self never buy an alarm clock from Nimble Jack cause he'll just put it inside your mouth and let it ring so it hurts your head. Declan and Reece go back to the normal world and we see Declan start to cure people of insanity. Dude you sure that's the best idea. I mean it seems like Nimble Jack wants you to get colder so maybe you should get warmer. Next we see Declan come out of a building looking like he's on his death bed. This issue ends with Reece buying Declan a burito and having a talk with him. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good definitely feel like the next issue or next few are gonna be pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. No Nimble Jack I will not buy an alarm clock from you I don't want to wake up to an alarm clock ringing in my head.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment