Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Review: Supernatural Season 11 Episode 10 ( The Devil In The Details )

This episode opens up with Rowena having a dream where Crowley opens presents and she has antlers on her head. Boy am I glad I don't have dreams like this :). We see Crowley asking Rowena how long she's been working with the devil. Um probably since the darkness was lets loose. At least that's what I'm guessing. Next we see Dean drunk driving. Hey Dean I think when you're driving and your vision gets blurry then you've drank to much. That's a good boy. Damit don't puke that's gonna make viewers who are squimish puke to. Wait he isn't drunk it's smiting sickness. Note to self try to avoid angel smiting sites. Next we Cas go to the angle smiting site to find it all dark. Well I'd say the darkness is still alive. I mean come on if it's the middle of the afternoon then it definitely wouldn't be dark. Next we see Dean go to hell. Note to self never go to hell it looks pretty scary though I'm sure after I get my first tattoo my whole family and friends family is gonna tell me thag I'm going to hell. We get to see Sam go down memory lane with the devil. Don't you hate that moment when you're going down memory lane and the devil is always in every memory. The darkness sends Cas to hell with a message written in his skin. Next we get to see Sam, Dean and Cas fight the devil. Good thing Rowena finished the spell so that the devil can't take a vessel and go topside. This episode ends with Cas killing Rowena. Well actually the devil since Cas said yes letting him inside him. This episode was pretty good. I give this episode a 10 out of 10. I think Cas made a bad choice and that something bad will happen to him because of it. Things I learned from this episode if Santa breaks down my door and pulls out a giant candy cane with a sharp end run like hell cause he'll kill me with it.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment