Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Review: All-New X-Men #2

This issue opens up with the past X-Men getting in a fight with the ghost of cyclops. Well that's what I'm gonna do when someone I like dies I'll become their ghost. Is it me or are the past X-Men noobs. I mean heck the ghost of cyclops just districted them and got away... well except for the one that Scott Summers is beating the shit out of. Next we see the police show up and arrest Scott and water mouth. Wait I don't get it. If everyone hates mutants and fears them so much why didn't they just shoot all the mutants in the room first? I mean with the way the cop explains everything it seems like that's something that should have happened. Next we see Hank and Bobby take Pickles out for pizza which does not go over to well. Next we see Laura and Warren take on the other ghost cyclops that got away. What the hell dude why'd you take her away from the fight and into water? I get that she's Wolverine but fire wouldn't have killed her. Hell she looked awesome with that green fire on her. This issue ends with water mouths friends breaking into the jail to free him. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I think it's probably a good thing to that Warren took her to the water when she was lit on fire cause I don't think her clothes would have lasted as long as her in the fight.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment