Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Review: Assassins Creed #1

This issue opens up with some girl playing Assassins Creed. Oh I love that game. Haven't played the new one though. My favorite has to be black sails or whatever. We see Charlotte take out an enemy that a lot of people have problems trying to find. Well that's why they call you people noobs. We see Charlotte go to a job interview that she fails at. Note to self never do what Charlotte just did in thst interview cause I don't think they'd like that kind of talk. We see that Charlotte works at a bank where she helped some old lady steal money to help her daughter. Note to self don't pull that move either. So far that's two strikes Charlotte if you get a third strike you're done for. Charlotte goes back to her apartment two find two people who work for the brotherhood and want her to join them... what do you mean yes? Shouldn't you be asking how the hell they broke into your apartment. I mean heck that's what I'd do then I'd get a new and better apartment so they couldn't pull that shit. Next we see some men attack Charlotte and her new friends. Ok I don't get this part she jumped and I guess made it or whatever and got knocked out the whole time till she got to their secret base. I find that to be bullshit I think she would have woken up beforehand so I'm guessing they drugged her after she got knocked out. Charlotte agrees to go back into her ancestors memories. Heck ya I would I think it'd be awesome to back to there time for a while. Oh great she's a noob at this stuff cause she just disincronized herself. This issue ends with some woman being hanged. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise good but could've gone a little better. I give this issue a 6 out of 10. Hold on guys some people just broke into my house and are telling me that they're part of the brotherhood and want me to join them so I'm definitely gonna join them and just leave my house without even asking how the hell they broke in in the first place.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment