Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Review: Venus #1

This issue opens up with a bunch of dead bodies floating on a ship in space. This is why I'll never ever go into space. We some chick kick a dead body making the flesh on the face go everywhere. We find out that the chick is Commander Pauline Manashe who is also a pilot. Commander Pauline Manashe makes the landing. Next we meet a few other characters such a Dr. Gold, Chad, and Reyes. We find out that the reactor on the ship might explode. I have a feeling it will. Commander... I mean Captain Pauline Manashe has everyone get in rovers before the reactor explodes. Yep see it just blew up. Oh great a hail storm just what they needed. Oh look someone else just died from the hail storm. Should've kept your head down like they told you to. Note to self never be in hail storm on Venus. We see Reyes get hit by some hail and get saved by chad. Darn I was kinda hoping she'd die. What she's annoying. Go read this issue and you'll see for yourself. We see our characters reach camp augustine. Um guys the place looks a bit beat up if you haven't noticed so don't get your hopes up. This issue ends with the airlock opening to reveal the inside trashed all to hell and some robot who is beat up pretty bad. I think the robot might have sabotaged the place.... what I don't trust robots. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty interesting. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I'll probably add this series to my pull. Something I learned from this issue is never go to venus.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment