Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, March 11, 2016

Review: Black Jack Ketchum #1

This issue opens up with some guy riding a horse. I've always been scared of horses ever since I jumped on one when I was younger. Don't give that look like what an idiot. I was young and got scared when the horse started running away with me on it so I jumped head first into a pile of hay. Next we see the guy get off his horse and walk into a saloon. Geez how long was he in there? Before there was no snow and now there's snow. Note to self saloons can be distracting you might be in there for a couple months. We see the day before the guy went in the saloon and stayed in till winter. Oh no this ain't good two guys with guns are waking him up. Oh hi Jerry and Jack come back after I finish my nap then you can get back to pointing your guns at me. Both the guys think our main character is Black Jack Ketchum but he's actually Tom Ketchum. Ok guys obviously he's Tom not Black so you can leave him alone so he can get back to his card game. Next we see both guys get shot by some little girl. Note to self never mess with her she's pretty good with a gun. We see the little girl and Tom run through a bunch of different saloons to get away from some people named the dusters. Wait the saloons are magical? And what happens when a duster goes through a saloon into another one? Does it die? Next we see the little girl and Tom in a graveyard with a fire. You sure the graveyard is the best place to be at night? I mean from what I've been told some creepy and bad stuff happens in a graveyard at night. Is Tom talking to his gun? Yep he's definitely talking to his gun. Note to everyone apperently guns can talk to people now along with killing people. Oh look knew being in the graveyard would end badly for him. The dusters found him and are already shooting at him and the little girl. Oh grat zombie horses. What I'm guessing they are zombie horses, I mean it looks like they just poped out of the ground. The little girl covers Tom as he takes one of the dusters horses. Next we see Tom riding the horse till he gets swallowed by a train. Tom wakes up to see three men standing behind a desk and asking if he knows who they are. Why yes you three are the three stoges right? Well looks like those three got hung so it's definitely time to get the heck out of here. Tom rides his horse out of the train. This issue ends with us finding out who the judge is. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember guns can now talk to people. Things I learned from this issue don't buy a gun cause it'll talk to you and start killing people.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment