Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Review: Public Relations #1

This issue opens up with us meeting some of the characters such as the main character Dan Clover and his crush Threnody who I have to say it hot even though she seems like the emo type or the type that likes bondage. Which according to my sister I like those types. Anyways we also meet Violet who is dating Dans brother Kade. Oh look they're all flying on a dragon. I know who would like this book the girl I like who is not emo or into bondage. We see a mouth ago when Dan asked Threnody to be his date to his dads party. Next we see Dan have a dinner date with his mom where she tells him how she got an invitation to and will be going. Oh hey we're back to the present where the pilot is asleep at the wheel... wait I thought dragons were capable of flying by themselves so why does he need to fly it? We go back to the past when Dan and Threnody were the only ones on a jet going to where Dans dad lives. Once they land in Sardonia they meet a guy named Chip who is also their limo driver and seems like he got dropped on his head as a baby or smoked to much pot one time. Back to the present we see Dan wake the pilot up who tells him that he's a nercoleptic... wait why in the hell is he a pilot then? Back to the day before his dads party we see him meet his dad for a brief second. His dad seems messed up to. Like who lets everyone in the room know that you need to take a crap. I was hungry for a snikers bar but after reading that I'm not. Next we see the dragon land and Dan walk around trying to find signal and walking into a bunch of men on horses with weapons. This issue ends with one of the men telling the rest to kill Dan and then feed the rest of him to the pigs. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh interesting and weird. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Kade looks and reminds me of one of those emo children that thinks just cause their emo and maybe worship Satan that their all so powerful when they're actually just crazy.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment