Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, March 21, 2016

Review: Reanimator #4

This issue opens up with a bunch of people shooting each other at Herbert Wests place. Wait I thought there was some big party going on here. Yep I'm definitely not staying here anymore I almost got shot. Some men go into the house snd get attacked by zombies. Maybe you guys should have shot the things instead of just standing there while Herbert West was talking. Eww what the hell is that thing? Really it's Croceus Rex? Man he's ugly. Note to self never inject myself with any of Herbert Wests blood cause it'll turn me into an ugly monster. Next we see Susan hiding in the bushes waiting for her chance to get her revenge on Louis Dice Durand. Oh come on how'd you miss? He was like a couple feet in front of you. Next we see Herbert West and Samedi go head to head... um that was easy he just used the guys mind control dust so he can now control him. Oh hell ya Susan just killed Louis with her bare hands she is definitely bad ass. Herbert West and Tree face go head to head... I take it Herbert West is really goof at killing cause he just chopped that guys ass up. I also think he has a thing against trees. This issue ends with Susan putting Louiss head on the body of The Valusian. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good ending. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So um did Herbert West let Croceus Rex get away or did he nkt know so we can get a new series where he gets his revenge?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment