Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Review: Supernatural Season 11 Episode 2 ( Form And Void )

This episode opens up with Sam catching himself a person who's been infected. If you ask me all these people with the black viens just look like they smoke a lot so it shows. Next we see Dean bring Amara and Jenna to her grandmas house. Something tells me that Amara being there isn't a good idea. Next we see Cas getting tortured by angels. If angels are really like this then I'm gonna have to start making sure I'm a good mormon boy so this doesn't happen to me. Anyways next we Sam give his infected pet some pudding so he'll give him some answers. Wait that works on people now I'm gonna have to start giving people chocolate pudding when I need answers. We see Hanna come and save Cas then let them tortur him again. Note to self start reading scriptures so this doesn't happen to me. Next we see Dean go back to Jennas and meet father Crowley. So basically he's a fake exorcist like the reverend in outcast and like Bob Larsson. Wait why'd Jenna cut her grandmas throat? I mean she's still pretty even when she's murderous. Note to self avoid a woman when she has a knife.  Oh hey look Amaras turned into a little girl now. Sam ends up finding a cure for the people infected with extreme smokers disease. This episode ends with Crowley pulling up in a black van and asking Amara if she wants some candy. This episode way pretty good. I give this episode a 10 out of 10. Remember as long the van isn't white it's ok to go in and get the candy that the creepy looking man offers to you.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment