Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Review: Darth Vader #1

This issue opens up with Darth Vader going to the planet that Jabba the hutt is on and killing two of his gaurds. Hmm I wonder what Jabba did to piss him off. Next we see Vader and Jabba talking about a deal. We also see more of Jabbas men die as they try to attack Vader. After hearing that he killed two gaurds I think I'd stay away from him but these idiots seem to think they can take him. Jabba ends up acepting Vaders deal. Next we see Vader and the emperor talking. Is it more or does it seem like the dark side has a lot of angry people. Join the dark side and you can rule the world. Also you'll always be angry and get bitched at like the emperor is doing to Vader. Dude Vader he's older then you all you'd have to do is use the force and snap his neck if that's possible. Plus I've seen the movie where you kill him so I think it'd be pretty easy for you to kill him right her and now. The emperor gives Vader an assignment to go to tatooine. His home planet huh. Going there would probably make him more angry since I'm sure a lot of the memories are painful and make him angry. Next we see Vader talk to two bounty hunters one he wants to capture Luke Skywalker alive and he wants the other to spy on some guy who met with the emperor in secret. You getting jelous Vader. Also I get the feeling that guy is gonna be bad news for Vader. This issue ends with Vader standing by burning buildings and a bunch of dead bodies. Yep definitely make him angry going there. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.  Well after reading this issue I'm angry so I'm gonna go punch someone in the face for no reason and walk off like nothing happened.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment