Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Review: Midnighter #4

This issue opens up with some drunk guys riding in a taxi. If they start singing friday or saturday then I'm closing the comic. We see the drunk idiots go to a hotel and into a secret room where a vampire is chained up. One of the drunk guys stakes the vampire as it pleas for help. How are you a hero? It's not like it was out attacking people. Plus it was chained up and pleaing for it's life and normally things or people who plea for their life aren't gonna do killings anytime soon. Next we see Dick Grayson and Midnighter at a restaurant talking about Batman and eating. I'd like to see and issue of Midnighter where it's just Midnighter and Batman fighting. Not the new Batman though cause I doubt he's as awesome as the old Batman. Next we see Grayson and Midnighter go into a sona where the drunk idiots sre and beat the shit out of them. See definitely not heros. Next we see Grayson and Midnighter go into the hotel that the drunk idiots went into and kick a ton of ass. The real vampire or sorta vampire poldidorin faces off against Midnighter and gets his head split in half from Midnighters hand. Well dam this guys good. Note to self if I ever get in a fight in the future mske sure I have someone like Midnighter on my side. This issue ends with us meeting noi akayevich who has a really bad plan in mind. *stuffs face with popcorn* this is getting intense. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good has me waiting to read the next issue. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I have a feeling the next three issues are gonna be pretty action packed and that things are gonna get worse for Midnighter.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment