Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, October 9, 2015

Review: Red Hood Arsenal #1

This issue opens up with Arsenal also known as Roy Harper out in the desert alone monologing to himself. I thought only Silk, Spider-Man, and Spider-Gwen did that? Anyways next we see some cars pull up and a chick with long black hair steps out of one. She looks like she'd be a tom boy which means she'd be rough in bed. Also her name is really Tara Battleworth... what kind of last name is that but it also proves my point that she'd be rough in bed. Anyways next we see Arsenal send her a picture of himself asking her to pick up... is he stalking her now? Also is he that good with tech that he was able to hack other computers and phones just to get her phone number. Seems kinda desperate if you ask me. Tara answers and ask him what he wants which he tells her he's there to help and that her deal with the senator and the cartel is gonna end #badly. Really does dc comics really think people are gonna take like that in the future. Actually scratch that some people already do and iy bugs the heck out of me. Next we see one of the guys from the cartel I'm guessing grab the senator and hold him hostage. Bad idea buddy not gonna end well. See Arsenal just shot an arrow at one of your cars which is gonna blow up in a few seconds cause it's an arrow bomb. Next we see the arrow bomb blow up causing the car to blow up to. See told you. Next we see Arsenal kick ass and even kill a guy... really.  Not that that's bad but I thought him and green arrow didn't kill people anymore. One of the cartel guys shoots the senator and holds Tara hostage. And here I thought Arsenal would have taken them alll down without the senator getting shot guess he's not as awesome as green arrow. Wait how is the senator still alive. Dam he just killed that guy and saved Tara. Next we see that the senator was actually red hood disguised as the senator. He seems way better at this stuff then Arsenal I'll give him that. This issue ends with Arsenal and Red Hood fighting people on the eiffel tower. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good lots of action. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I so wish I had Red Hoods tech.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment